I am in full springtime and the heater & AC are not working.
- With the key in the ACC accessory position and the fan set to the off position there is a constant rhythmic blowing every few seconds. This happens regardless of the position of the temp selector switch.
- This constant rhythmic blowing only occurs if the Fan Selector Switch is set to the off position.
- Unless the car is turned on and and at a sufficient operating temperature the Temperature Selector Knob is kind of irrelevant.
- With the car warmed and temp selector set to 85 calling for high heat the system is only producing uke warm air.
- With the car warmed and temp selector set to 65 calling for AC, at best the system is producing ambient temperature air.
- With the car turned on the voltage gauge shows a spike in voltage draw at every blowing interval with the fan selector set to the off position. If the lights are turned on they too will dim at every current draw interval
I don’t know where to start