If you have a 40 fitted with a stock CD changer, or a radio that has the CD option with the DIN plug in the trunk, looks like there’s a cool way to fix a buggered up Alpine changer. (If you don’t mind listening to mp3’s)
- Disconnect and unmount duff changer.
- Chuck it out
- Pick up a Chinese M-bus CD changer adapter with the various SD, Usb and phone inputs
- Load up a usb or whatever with 6 folders containing a cd each (could be 1000’s more of course)
- Plug usb stick into adapter
- Plug alpine M-bus DIN cable in trunk into adapter
- Use changer controls in car unit normally
I knew it had to happen eventually …
I just bought this one:
Anyone else tried this yet?