Could someone please help me with figuring out where exactly these hardura pieces go under the -

I got the hardura kit and I know that these parts go under the dash but in trying to maneuver them around I couldn’t figure out exactly where they go. I would appreciate any insight. Happy Father’s Day to all.

The large one fits under the glove box section beyond the stiff board or metal under-dash panel above your feet. Held up by glue and the front edge of the under-dash panel.

The two smaller ones fit in the drivers foot well on either side of the steering column. The smaller one is above the accelerator pedal and the larger of the two smaller ones fits above the brake and cluth pedals.

1 Like

Thank you John much appreciated

This snip from OSJI’s web site gives you an idea of what goes where. It shows the three pieces, marked 15A in their approximate locations.

Annotation 2020-06-20 201023

This picture might also help:

1 Like

Hello John,
Does your odometer reset go through the hardura piece above the brake and clutch petal? I have the original hardura piece but no hole!!! Perhaps I did not pay attention when I removed it years ago. Thanks
Dick

Mine is through metal underpanel on the left. The clock reset comes through the metal underpanel on the right.

Thanks John, Mine goes through the metal panel as well. But then I haven’t figured out how to put the hardura piece back in

This is the odometer reset cable
DSCN1346

This is the Clock adjuster cable - the rotary control is my LED dimmer for my instruments.
DSCN2846

Thanks John. So the hardura piece is under the metal?
Dick

Dick,
Yes at the front edge as can be seen in my images, the hardura is captured by the under-dash panels and the rest is glued in place.

Thanks again John,
Just some plain old 3M upholstery to hold it up?
Dick

I used the 3M Yellow Super Trim Adhesive in a spray can. Read this posting that has a link to the 3M adhesives page for your referrence.

Maybe this will help.