Etype photos - post some of your favorites!

“Bridge of the Gods” over the Columbia River, 2012 North West Oil Leak…

Isn’t that Rick and Christine in the mirror?

3 Likes

Hmm. Looks like an Opalescent Maroon OTS? One of the people that later sold their car? I believe he was on the California Coast OL.

Cleaning out my attic and found this. I bought this poster around 1984, a few years after I saw my first E-Type, and fell in love with the car. Very nice, detailed cutaway drawing. Definitely gonna find some wall space in the garage for it.

3 Likes

Clutch swap in my younger days. Engine out the bottom with a floor jack, a scissor jack, and four jack stands. But no engine hoist.

3 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

I have that same poster. I had it framed and it still hangs on the wall of my den. I must’ve bought it at a car show back in the 80s and it’s still one of my favourite views of an E-Type Coupe. It inspired me all the way through the 90s while I was restoring my 3.8.

The picture is said to be of a 4.2 but it could just as well be a 3.8…can’t quite see the seats and there’s no other difference in that view, but the cut-away is definitely of a 3.8.

1 Like

The East Coast Oil Leak

Sexy! Even with all her clothes on.

3 Likes

There’s an east coast oil leak tour?

There was that year. We need to make one with Canadian drivers as well as those from the U. S.

East Coast Oil Leak, International, ECOLI. :grin:

3 Likes

Thank John. I can’t find anything about it. Was it organized through this website, jag club?

Idaho Highway 75

7 Likes

Yes.

East Coast Oil Leak Tour - E-Type - Jag-lovers Forums

When your covered headlamps don’t have the umph you’d like :flushed:

2 Likes

Ready for the Rally in the 100 Acre Wood. :smiley:

Don’t think I’d want to block that much airflow with those recessed lights. The opening is on the small side already.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the best place for them aesthetically, but it can’t do the cooling system any favors.

1 Like

How is that car not tipping over?!

Metal work needed!

5 Likes