How does one leave the Pub?

The question is in the title.

In an Uber if you had too many.

1 Like

Good question I think you should be able to mute it maybe?

I’ve tried three times and saved the changes and when I came back I could still see Pub topics. Maybe since one has to apply to get in one has to apply to get out.

Go to the topic “lost access to Pub” in site feedback. The steps for muting or un muting are in the last few posts. I had to shut down and restart my ipad to get the changes to stick.

One does not simply leave the Pub.

Seriously, I’ll look into this in the morning. Night!

Gunnar
(Admin)

Yes, that’s how I’ve been doing it and the Pub is shown as a muted category. Yet when I go to the Page that shows what’s new I can still see and open pub topics.

Edit: I see Gunnar responded.

Thanks Gunnar. And a one and a two… . .

Yikes! I didn’t even know the Pub was still open! What are its hours, and do you know if they serve a good amber ale? I’m not a fan of stout ales, and I absolutely abhor those strong, hop heavy IPAs. Hope I’m not starting another Pub fight, but if you don’t agree with me, you’re wrong. Yee haw! :innocent:

2 Likes

Still going strong….

Hotel California anyone?

4 Likes

And Lord of the Rings. “One does not simply walk into Mordor,” I believe is the full quote.

3 Likes

Or the Roach Motel.

They “Check In, But They Don’t Check Out”. :smiley:

2 Likes

“I go to parties, sometimes until four. It’s hard to leave when you can’t find the door. “

2 Likes

Maybe we should modify the name of the Pub to;
Pub AKA California hotel?:smiling_imp:

I don’t get it. …

Oh, that’s a song that causes me to either find another station or turn the radio off. I don’t think I’ve ever heard the entire song, at least not willingly and then only as background noise.

I thought it was “Stairway to Heaven” that puts your teeth on edge…