This is a “special” XJ6 as there were only 203 of them manufactured. This has the AJ16 engine. it has 181,000 miles on it but,
- The valve train doesn’t rattle under acceleration (the chains sound tight).
- It doesn’t burn oil.
- The alignment is good.
- The tires are nearly new.
- The brakes are excellent.
- The differential makes no noises (I had a friend sit over it during the test drive, no bumps, grinds, whines, or rattles).
- It has a brand new “respray” with a “Glass Top” thick baked on clearcoat, no rust bubbles anywhere. It looks like new. (This cost him $4000.00 USD).
He has taken excellent care of the machine and I am paying $5500.00 for it.