MKIV Cigar Lighter Fuse Holder

Hi Richard,

I ordered one from him on eBay at the end of September and it hasn’t turned up either. I asked him if he had sent it and all I received was “YES”! He seems to be a bit unhelpful which makes it tough. I’ve filed a Claim against him through eBay so should receive my money back, though I really want the Lighter. I have a friend in the USA who is going to order one and if he’s successful he will send it on to me. I shouldn’t have to be this hard! Perhaps you should file a Claim through eBay too, before it’s too late? What delivery date did you receive? Mine was between 15th October to 11th of November! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Cheers,
Tim

More to the story.

The seller added Tracking details for the item a few days ago. The following day I received notification that the lighter had been “Delivered” but that was to an address in Thailand! :upside_down_face: I didn’t know if he was just lying or not so I asked eBay to intervene and I have received a full refund. It’s all very odd?

May I suggest that you file a Claim through eBay or PayPal too before you lose your money?

Tim

Thanks for the heads up- will do so

Richard Carter