('o') Central Oklahoma Build Party ('o')

Would this have been helpful? :joy:https://youtube.com/shorts/J5JNMDW0u7w?feature=share

2 Likes

Weeeeeelll… sorta!

1 Like

Hi Candice! Do you have that old beater running yet? :grin:

2 Likes

With a bowl of sunflower seeds laying nearby, this would attract every finch in the neighborhood. :grin:

2 Likes

Yes sir. Been running, but still working to get the brakes finished. Car starts but won’t stay running, needs some adjustments. Also some oil leaks we need to chase down.

Getting there…. We only go to the shop one day a week for a few hours after work.

1 Like

That’s odd: when I was there, it didn’t die: have you checked the point gap?

Not sure what all John did. Hard to start and won’t stay running. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

See PM…:confounded::rage::triumph:

Well, if you hadn’t go galavanting off to Catalina, you could have been done by now! Priorities, girl, priorities!

:grinning:

2 Likes

Fuel pump?

Definitely a possibility.

I am amazed at the time and expense people take to work on old cars. I wish I had some friends that would donate their time to work on some of mine. Seems the younger people will stop by when the doors are open and will come in and ask dozens of questions, and when it comes my turn, I ask them if they have any mechanical skills, and the answer is always the same. I do take some for rides, and even let some with skills drive a couple.

1 Like

Post deleted by author.

Your finished it doesn’t get any better now you just chase your tale :man_shrugging:And throw :moneybag:at it

Cheers

This was one of the best threads ever, just saying!!!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :oncoming_automobile: :screwdriver:

2 Likes

It was fun!

I would suggest doing the same as Craig Balzer does, and starting a new thread for the next phase.

I guess that’s better than author deleted by post… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow! A year ago!!!

1 Like

Yeah, that was when I hammered R_S over his stories reminiscent of Geppetto’s son and the mods felt I was throwing too many punches.

1 Like

Not only one of the best treads but one of the best times ever!

Norman

3 Likes