Wanted: Parts for a '95 XJ6

I started a topic before looking for parts, and thought my friends car was a '96. It’s a '95 so… Still looking for a drivers side, for LHD, seat belt receiver, tan if possible. Also, an interior mirror like the one pictured. Please let me know if you have these.

Thanks,
Perry

Jag mirror (Include at least one picture)

Description:

Asking price (if selling):

Contact information:

Cost of shipping (if selling):

Willing to ship worldwide?

Please always be careful before sending money or valuables to someone you don’t know. Use an escrow service if you’re not 100% certain of the identity and integrity of the person you’re dealing with.

By using this service you agree to resolve any and all disputes with the other party directly, and to indemnify and hold Jag-lovers harmless from any claims, losses, liability, or expenses (including attorneys’ fees) that arise from your use of Jag-lovers and this service.

FWIW you can carefully open the case of the holder and reseat or replace the locking spring and the case will snap back together. In my some of the lugs fractured so I held it all together with a wrapping of Duck tape. Lasted like that for years passing inspections until my X300 as totalled by a HGV about 3 years ago.

Thanks for the message. Actually, the one my friend is looking to replace is completely devoid of the cover. We need a new one.

Thanks,
Perry

Where are you? What is the trim code? I may have the belt receiver.

Peter,

I am in Green Bay, Wi. I have the vin, what letter or digits indicate the trim code? It’s tan. Honestly my friend would take black if you have one.

Thanks,
Perry

Google Jaguar trim codes forvthat model/year and refer to the three-letter code on your door label

Here’s a link to a different forum

https://www.jaguarforums.com/forum/xj-xj6-xjr6-x300-26/interior-trim-codes-191847/

I believe it’s Barley, but quite frankly, a black one or brown one would do. Just need one.

Thanks,
Perry

I just checked and do have on the same colour. PM me re address for shipping quote.

Pete

Peter,

Thanks,
DHPI
Atn: Perry Rondou
2614 N Sugar Bush Rd
New Franken, WI 54229

Thanks,
Perry

Hi Peter,

Have you got a shipping quote for us?

Thanks,
Perry

Ultra busy Perry with Jaguar Journal magazine deadlines. I need the car and will do the seat swap hopefully Wednesday.

No problem. Thanks Peter. When you get a chance.

Perry

$7.95 priority mail plus part = $35

PayPal to pc ‘at’ thewritersbureau dot .com

Thanks
Pete

Peter,

Sorry for the delay. Can you send a picture of what you have? My friend thought he had one, but it’s too short. I think it’s for a VDP and not a regular XJ6. My phone number is 920-497-1527.

Thanks,
Perry

It’s all packed jp. I’ll photo the one in the car. What length is the one you want? They don’t vary by seat type at least my base XJ6 is the same as my VDP.

Pete

Pete, apparently the one we need is about 10 1/2" long, flat blade metal with a slight bend at the top. I imagine it would have a wire for the interlock system. It’s tan, or Barley I think it’s called.

I think this is what it looks like. If that’s what you have, we’ll take it.

Thanks,
Perry

Yes it is. Identical I think, but if length is an issue and you can wait until next week I’ll check. I won’t be able to post it till next week anyhow.

Thanks Pete. Yes, I can wait. I want to be as sure as we can.

Thanks,
Perry

Pete,

Any picture of the seat belt receiver you have?

Thanks,
Perry