How many F-Type owners do we have on Jag-lovers?

Thanks, it is Firesand Orange.

2 Likes

Frank here my16 S coupe storm grey brogue performance seats. Bought my beautiful coupe last August from Glen Cove NY Jaguar. Love this Jag and IMHO it’s just as beautiful as my previous 63 E type coupe. I driven about 4,500 miles since August, it is a proper ports car in every aspect.
I would post a photo but not sure how.
Frank Hudson Valley NY

3 Likes

Hi Frank!

Here’s a guide that explains how to add pictures:

Gunnar

Thanks Gunnar for your help.

I will refer to it as UT Hook 'em Horns Orange… And would enjoy driving it also!

1 Like

:love_you_gesture:t3::love_you_gesture:t3::love_you_gesture:t3::love_you_gesture:t3::smiling_imp:

1 Like

I noticed u put a chrome strip on your rocker I did the same thing on mine stops the road rash dead in it tracks

-1 now. Gone last week

Sorry to hear that on the one hand, but happy for you since I know you had to sell. Do you think you’ll get another one once you’ve moved?

I’m open for the possibility. I’ll be working from home and not enjoy it on a daily basis as I have until Covid hit and our house is on a hill, with snow in the winter it would have to be an AWD version.
Maybe a Defender is the right vehicle ?

F Pace? Plus 20 Hakkapelittas…:wink:

I’m not really an SUV type of person and find the F-pace a little big. I’m 5’7” so I guess most SUV’s will seem big to me :grin:
I have looked at the E-pace though and find it interesting. An AWD F-type also interesting but speaking from experience, very low and prone to ripping off the front clip.
Used to drive an Audi S5 before the F and looking that direction as well.
Speaking of Audi’s. The RS4 Avant is cool.
I’m getting a headache now :exploding_head:

1 Like

I got one too :). 2017 V6S AWD - I love it!

4 Likes

New to us 16’ S RWD

4 Likes

The 69 that I’ve had since 1989, and the new-to-me 2017 Premium 6-speed

6 Likes

Count me in now!

6 Likes

Nice looking cars. Interesting how the photo angle stretches the bonnets. Maybe you have the famous inline 12 in the E. :grinning:

2 Likes

yes i phone wide setting when i snapped it quick , my pro shots are coming in a better setting when i can get the fl weather to coop . funny it make my 3 story McMansion look so tiny in the background as well, shoulda shot @ 1.8 for more Bokeh too. lol

1 Like

Frank MY 16 S coupe RWD auto. Bought my jag in August 2019 with 30k miles off a lease from single owner. Storm grey with brogue interior ivory stitching performance seats. Hudson Valley NY

1 Like

Add me to the list of F-Type owners. It’s a 2018 F-Type R with only 14k miles. I’m it’s second owner.

5 Likes