Instagram pics #jagloversofficial

That is our younger cat “Pistachio”, the one who is toilet trained is “Cashew”(one on left)

2 Likes

Interesting: never saw a saloon steering wheel in an E!

2 Likes

Yeah I have an original wheel to put back on it once I finish polishing it up. The saloon wheel doesn’t look half bad on it.

1 Like

I kinda like it!!!

3 Likes

Couple of cool cats in for routine fall servicing after a full summer of pedal to the metal workout …

4 Likes

You should try growing up in Cheshire and thinking as a kid “There’s a Wilmslow in Arizona?”

Please…no (cats).

Few photos from
Couple days ago with my friend who also has a series 1 and I.

6 Likes

Great picks used the grasshopper one!

2 Likes

Well, I know what you mean …

We currently have 430 followers would be great to get some more pics.

1 Like

Doing some preventative maintenance.

4 Likes

I am sure the neighborhood kids LOVE you…

I aaaaalmost shod Tweety with wide whites: it was what the PO liked on the car, and would have been a proper homage to an old era.

However, I wanted the higher performance of a modern radial, over the ‘gangsta whites!’

Im sure you would have loved the PO’s tuck’n roll white Naugahyde and ‘poiple’ shag carpet interior, though!

1 Like

The first thing I did after I got my series 1, and BEFORE I even drove it, was get wide whites. I just think they are so fitting.

3 Likes

Users often overlook the tag feature on instagram. When you post a Jaguar picture on your account, tag @jagloversofficial and the picture will be added to the tagged section on the JL profile

Did I miss seeing inside photos of the “FuseLodge?”

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Not yet, I want to do a proper photo shoot when I show it off. This includes my lady wearing something provocative lol
Found this online kinda neat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8JUaHMJPYk

3 Likes

Christmas Cocktail

3 Likes