Instagram pics #jagloversofficial

Almost worth buying just for the can.

Do they refill them or are they one time use?

1 Like

John … both … this was off the shelf , as snowmobile season / racing is here ,so walk into a Royal distributing store and 20 + cans on the floor …
I have 4 empty ones so spring will go get filled …

R

661 followers Not bad.

Please continue to send pics

1 Like

Didn’t know cheesecake pix were allowed… I have a few of those!

They’re my favourite!!!

IIll get on it today!!!

1 Like

Summer in the City… a day cruising…
Mile Zero on the Trans Canada Highway, (Pacific Side)

5 Likes

XJ-S Puppy Collection

4 Likes

The new toy, '66 4.2 60K miles, dark green opalescent, black interior

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum, John! Beautiful car.

Welcome! We look forward to stories!

Thanks.
Here is the “story” on the car.

https://www.hemmings.com/blog/article/a-cat-with-two-lives-1966-jaguar-e-type/

I bought it from a friend in late fall 2018 who bought it from the subject of the story in 2015. The car has had very little mileage put on it since the extensive refreshing. It’s numbers matching, in original factory colors and has a fair amount of originality to it. Just the right amount of patina for me. I have receipts going back to 1975. I’ve been sorting it out over winter (cosmetically) and this spring (mechanically) and have it running very well, as good as it looks. In the picture, the seats are original except for the driver bolsters and center armrest and I’ve put the original steering wheel and shift knob back on. This site has been helpful to me. The car is a blast.

4 Likes

Kind of overlooked this thread for quite a while.
Here’s a couple from this year’s east coast oil leak tour and the latest Annapolis cars n’ coffee.

2 Likes

I’m really drawn to that 1966 (or 1967) Dodge Charger. I had one the same color. Kind of wish I still did.

1 Like

Looking forward to posting this!

Is the top pic Annapolis?

Biltmore Estate

1 Like

The row of various cars with two E’s is Annapolis harbor.

1 Like

It is a magnificent car. I can’t remember seeing one before. Enormous cargo space in a car that looks like a coupe and comfortably seats 4 maybe 5.

1 Like

Only 4, bucket seats front and rear. The 66 had a console that ran from the firewall to the rear seat backs. Fold down the panel between the passenger compartment and trunk and you could almost carry a 4X8 sheet of plywood.

1 Like